Please confirm your home's number of bedrooms, baths, and square footage and enter your email to see your home's value.
Michael Valdes was born in Tampa Florida, grew up in Temple Terrace (a suburb of Tampa) and has lived and worked in the Tampa bay area his entire life. He first got into the real estate industry working for large corporations such as JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup, which included doing corporate relocation for Fortune 500 company executives. Michael developed a serious background in mortgages and the lending industry. Michael then went out on his own, became self employed and opened a mortgage company in Tampa. After being bought out, Michael then decided to become a Realtor and joined Keller Williams Realty where he has been full time ever since. Michael started his own real estate team about a year after joining which has been in the top 5% of agents year after year at KW. Michael also created the FlaPropertyFinder.com Tampa real esate website which has generated business from over 130 countries and territories worldwide! Michael and his awesome team have won many awards for sales and production from Keller Williams Realty and continue to be a dominating force in the Tampa Bay area. Michael's team currently operates from the Keller Williams Tampa Central office which is centrally located in the Channelside District next to downtown Tampa.
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent
- Certified Military Relocation Professional (Macdill AFB PCS)
- Certified Internet Real Estate Professional (e-Pro)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified in 1031 Exchanges
- Transnational Referral Certified (CRT)
- Certified Property Management Specialist (CPMS)
- Graduate of Bob Hogue School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Loss Mitigation Training Institute, LLC
- Graduate of the Charfen Institute
- Member of the National Assocation of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Assocation of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Tampa Assocation of Realtors
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Citibank Short Sale Approved Realtor
- Bank of America Short Sale Approved Realtor
- Chase Short Sale Approved Realtor
- Wells Fargo Short Sale Approved Realtor
- Keller Williams Realty Gold Award
- Keller Williams Realty #1 Team in Sales Volume
- Keller Williams Realty Top Listing Volume Group
- Keller Williams Realty Top Written Volume Group
- Keller Williams Realty Sales Group of the Month
- Keller Williams Realty Gold Award
- Keller Williams Realty Listing Agent of the Month
- Keller Williams Realty Rising Star Award
- Keller Williams Realty Extra Mile Award
Office Phone: 813-438-4438
Cell Phone: 813-438-7906
The Tampa Bay area is a haven for fisherman and draws outdoor enthusia
Check out this great 2005 4 bedroom 2 bath home for sale in FishH
JUST LISTED - Very rare opportunity to own a SKI LAKE LOT FOR SAL
JUST LISTEDExperience RESORT STYLE LIVING in Cory Lake Isles with this
"To put it in context, this review comes from someone who currently owns a home and three rental properties so I have dealt with a LOT of Realtors. When I say Michael Valdes is the best, that is saying a lot. My biggest peev is Realtors who are clearly in it for the quick sale. They want to show you a few properties, put in an offer, close quickly and reap a large commission on little effort. If there are any complications (you are particular about what you want and wish to keep looking till you find it, complications with a short-sale, etc), they suddenly stop returning your calls. Michael isn't like that. He is a true professional. He helped me close a short-sale that drug on for over a year and he was every bit as responsive on day 366 as on day 1. He didn't abandon me when the sale got convoluted and, for this, he has earned my deepest respect. He will do whatever he promises you even if it comes at great expense and inconvenience to himself."
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.